Niaz Ali is a deeply religious man: He prays five times a day and visits the mosque as frequently as possible. But he also loves to smoke hashish — lots of it. In conservative Pakistan many are surprisingly open to using cannabis, with the spongy, black hash made from marijuana grown in the country’s tribal belt and neighbouring Afghanistan the preferred variant of the drug.
- Next story BJP’s Kailash Vijayvarghiya Says Party Will Win HP And Gujarat
- Previous story ‘I assure you that there can be no tampering with the EVMs’: CEC AK Joti
- BJP makes mountain out of a molehill when it comes to AMU: Zafaryab Jilani
- Congress should at least respect its own ministers: CM Shivraj on Digvijay Singh’s statement
- Prashant Kishor appointed as JD (U) national vice president
- Jada Pinkett cried for ‘45 days straight’ while tackling marriage woes
- Neymar heaps praise on Argentina ahead of friendly