Niaz Ali is a deeply religious man: He prays five times a day and visits the mosque as frequently as possible. But he also loves to smoke hashish — lots of it. In conservative Pakistan many are surprisingly open to using cannabis, with the spongy, black hash made from marijuana grown in the country’s tribal belt and neighbouring Afghanistan the preferred variant of the drug.
- Next story BJP’s Kailash Vijayvarghiya Says Party Will Win HP And Gujarat
- Previous story ‘I assure you that there can be no tampering with the EVMs’: CEC AK Joti
- Juna Akhara ordains Dalit sadhu as ‘Mahamandaleshwar’
- Salman Khurshid has revealed truth behind Rahul Gandhi’s ‘Save the Constitution’ campaign: BJP
- Medical diaries of pensioners to be made online: CM Raje
- Gautam Gambhir steps down as Delhi Daredevils captain, Shreyas Iyer new skipper
- Congress cracks up over Macron’s Trump kiss reminder