The ECB will this week decide to trim its asset purchases, according to a Reuters poll of economists, while also extending its QE programme. But as David Pollard reports, economists are split on just how long the extension could be, and on the scale of any reduction, just as doves and hawks at the bank may also be divided.
- Next story Denmark, New Zealand and Poland strike gold in World Cup sailing
- Previous story Rickshaw puller dies due to unavailability of ration card
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet