Wholesalers have been bustling at a giant fresh food market south of Paris that spans an area bigger than Monaco, as they await the Christmas rush, which usually makes up about a quarter of their annual sales. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Japan’s All Nippon Airways promotes regional food
- Previous story Entire 2G case is cooked up: A Raja
- PM Modi Pays Homage To CRPF Jawans Killed In Pulwama Attack
- Pulwama Terror Attack- BCCI Expresses Condolences
- We Are In Talk With Franchises Keeping Cricket & Country In Mind- Amitabh Choudhary
- Terror Groups Have Made Huge Mistake, Will Have To Pay For It; Says PM Modi
- We Have Shortlisted 18 Players For The WC- MSK Prasad