Wholesalers have been bustling at a giant fresh food market south of Paris that spans an area bigger than Monaco, as they await the Christmas rush, which usually makes up about a quarter of their annual sales. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Japan’s All Nippon Airways promotes regional food
- Previous story Entire 2G case is cooked up: A Raja
- Pop culture fans suit up for Comic-Con
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom