The Election Commission today announced the dates of polling for Assembly polls in Himachal Pradesh and said dates for Gujarat would be announced later. The large gap between the voting and counting of votes in Himachal Pradesh is to ensure there is no effect on voting patterns in Gujarat Assembly elections which will be held before 18 December, the Chief Election Commissioner told the media.
- Next story Still a chance Ozil, Sanchez could re-sign – Wenger
- Previous story Profits rise at JPMorgan, Citi
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank