Bankura (West Bengal), Dec 18 (ANI): Situated in the state of West Bengal, Beliatore is a farming town in Bankura district, where 70 percent of the total income is generated through farming. The town consists of around 80 percent farmers, who are small and marginal in nature. This district is well known for its round the year production of paddy, wheat, potatoes, mustard and various other farm products. Apart from being an agricultural hub, the town houses is a diverse demography, where farmers coming from various religions, casts and creeds work in unison to provide the best quality produce to the state and the country. Such examples of peaceful co-existence and unity among the various communities of our nation strengthen the secular bond of our country along with propagating a great message of communal harmony.
- Next story Grocery stores use curbside pick-ups to battle Amazon
- Previous story Happy over BJP’s victory in Himachal Pradesh: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Prima facie indicates issues with quality of building: Ghaziabad DM on building collapse
- 300 beggars rehabilitated as part of beggar-free city drive
- Salman, Priyanka kick-start ‘Bharat’ shooting