Bankura (West Bengal), Dec 18 (ANI): Situated in the state of West Bengal, Beliatore is a farming town in Bankura district, where 70 percent of the total income is generated through farming. The town consists of around 80 percent farmers, who are small and marginal in nature. This district is well known for its round the year production of paddy, wheat, potatoes, mustard and various other farm products. Apart from being an agricultural hub, the town houses is a diverse demography, where farmers coming from various religions, casts and creeds work in unison to provide the best quality produce to the state and the country. Such examples of peaceful co-existence and unity among the various communities of our nation strengthen the secular bond of our country along with propagating a great message of communal harmony.
- Next story Grocery stores use curbside pick-ups to battle Amazon
- Previous story Happy over BJP’s victory in Himachal Pradesh: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Sushil & Vijender Inspired Me To Take Up Sports Para Asian Games Medalist Sundar Gurjar
- Hindus in Birgunj celebrate Navratri
- #MeToo movement: Vinta Nanda files complaint against Alok Nath
- Indian Army is fully prepared: Lt Gen Ranbir Singh on Pakistan threats
- Watch: Police anti-landmine vehicle hits car in Chhattisgarh’s Kanker