Agra (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 23 (ANI): Amid the ongoing controversy over the historical monument, the youths belonging to Rashtra Swabhimaan Dal (RSD) chanted ‘Shiva Chalisa’ on the premises of Taj Mahal on Monday. The act caused tension at the iconic monument. The protestors were later thrown out by the police. The incident comes week after BJP MLA Sangeet Som claimed iconic monument was built by ‘traitor’ who targeted Hindus.
- Next story London smog tax means older cars can face $27 per drive
- Previous story Top MacBook Pro alternatives that won’t break your bank
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour