Agra (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 23 (ANI): Amid the ongoing controversy over the historical monument, the youths belonging to Rashtra Swabhimaan Dal (RSD) chanted ‘Shiva Chalisa’ on the premises of Taj Mahal on Monday. The act caused tension at the iconic monument. The protestors were later thrown out by the police. The incident comes week after BJP MLA Sangeet Som claimed iconic monument was built by ‘traitor’ who targeted Hindus.
- Hindu outfits chant ‘Shiva Chalisa’ on Taj Mahal premises, thrashed by police
- Top MacBook Pro alternatives that won’t break your bank
- CM Raman Singh chairs collector conference
- Rex Tillerson slams Pakistan, tells Islamabad to stop support to terrorism now
- Widow of U.S. soldier says Trump call ‘made me cry’