Kathmandu( Nepal), March 27 (ANI): Updendra Yadav, the Chairman of the Federal Socialist Party (FSP) and co-coordinator of the Federal Alliance in Nepal, has said that holding local elections prior to the amendment won’t resolve the ongoing conflict. Yadav told media in Kathmandu that the May 14 local election would push country further towards chaos and instability. He also criticized the government for deploying the army during the polls. He further asked the government to cancel the poll and solve all pertaining issues He said the assembly elections should be held first before local body elections. Yadav also insisted on resolving the issue of delineation on priority.
- Holding local polls prior to amendment won’t resolve ongoing conflict in Nepal: Upendra Yadav
- Aadhaar-linked mid-day meal scheme to check malpractices: Prakash Javadekar
- Kissan Mela organises to make people aware of government schemes
- Azam Khan demands nationwide ban on animal slaughter
- Austrian tourist allegedly molested, accused arrested