Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam says in an interview with Reuters that she shares compassion with people over the death of Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo. No reporter narration.
- Hong Kong leader says she shares compassion over Liu Xiaobo’s death
- Hong Kong leader acknowledges concern over “incidents” in the city
- When water was being sold at the place of petrol on a petrol pump in Gorakhpur
- Melbourne residents evacuate as recycling plant fire continues to burn
- Macron and Trump stand side-by-side at Bastille Day parade