Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam says in an interview with Reuters that she shares compassion with people over the death of Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo. No reporter narration.
- Next story Attention turns to widow after death of Liu Xiaobo
- Previous story Hong Kong leader acknowledges concern over “incidents” in the city
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader