As Hong Kong seeks more land to help ease a worsening housing crisis, some lawmakers and activists are urging officials to take a fresh look at little-used swathes of more than $100 billion worth of real estate controlled by the Chinese military. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Salman Khan’s Entire Family Watch Tiger Zinda Hai at YRF
- Previous story Akshay Kumar, Twinkle Khanna and Others at Aaj Se Teri Song Launch For Padman
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine