The onus will be falling on the bus drivers and conductors to curb noise pollution around the ISBT Kashmere Gate in the National Capital. If the conductors shout out loud or drivers honk, they will be served with varying fines.
- Next story FIFA WC- Germany Unperturbed By Possible Face-Off With Brazil In QF
- Previous story Why Does Modi Hoists Tiranga From Red Fort? Asks Owaisi
- Watch: Heart patient waits hours for ambulance under tree
- UP couple ties the knot at police station, here’s why
- ‘Mahapariksha Abhiyan’ held for 56 prisoners
- Over 100 houses gutted in fire in Uttar Pradesh
- NBA players protest recent killing of unarmed black man in public service announcment and on court