The onus will be falling on the bus drivers and conductors to curb noise pollution around the ISBT Kashmere Gate in the National Capital. If the conductors shout out loud or drivers honk, they will be served with varying fines.
- Next story FIFA WC- Germany Unperturbed By Possible Face-Off With Brazil In QF
- Previous story Why Does Modi Hoists Tiranga From Red Fort? Asks Owaisi
- “Amit shah’s letter is full of lies, half truths and arrogant attacks”: CM Naidu
- Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi over his NCC remark
- Fire breaks out in godown in Delhi’s Swaroop Nagar, later doused
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan congratulates state farmers for Krishi Karman Award
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims