Udhampur (J&K), Sep 19 (ANI): With an aim to make the youngsters self dependent as well as to create manpower for propagation techniques and job opportunities for local youth, Horticulture Department of Udhampur in collaboration with Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) of Jammu & Kashmir’s Reasi district conducted skill development programme. Around 22 trainees belonging to farming community of the district participated in the training programme under Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH), a centrally sponsored scheme for the holistic growth of the horticulture sector covering fruits vegetables and other crops. Benefit of the skill training programme is to introduce new techniques and encourage the concept of organic farming.
- Next story Punjab panchayat, zila parishad polls begin
- Previous story Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Onlocation Latest Twist 19th Sept 2018
- Enjoyed The Process Of Making Of Chamma Chamma, Says Elli Avram
- Great Teams Deliver Exceptional Results, Tweets Rahul Gandhi
- A Spinner In The Team Would Have Made The Difference Believes Fans
- Excited To Play For KXIP & Under R Ashwin Varun Chakravarthy
- Pulwama encounter: Army should have used water cannons or tear gas, says Farooq Abdullah