Udhampur (J&K), Sep 19 (ANI): With an aim to make the youngsters self dependent as well as to create manpower for propagation techniques and job opportunities for local youth, Horticulture Department of Udhampur in collaboration with Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) of Jammu & Kashmir’s Reasi district conducted skill development programme. Around 22 trainees belonging to farming community of the district participated in the training programme under Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH), a centrally sponsored scheme for the holistic growth of the horticulture sector covering fruits vegetables and other crops. Benefit of the skill training programme is to introduce new techniques and encourage the concept of organic farming.
- Horticulture dept conducts skill development programme for unemployed in Udhampur
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Onlocation Latest Twist 19th Sept 2018
- Aapke Aa Jaane Se – Onlocation Latest Twist 19th Sept
- Aladdin – Onlocation Latest Twist 19th Sept 2018
- Aligarh police arrest 5 accused with alleged murder charges