Gurugram (Haryana), July 07 (ANI): After the Central Bureau of Investigation registered an FIR against ex- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation ( IRCTC) Managing Director PK Goel over the ‘Hotel tender irregularity’ case, Goel stated that there’s nothing against him and he don’t know anything. “I retired a long time ago from the government service,” Goel stated. The CBI has also registered a case against RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav, his wife and son.
- Hotel tender irregularity: There’s nothing against me, I don’t know anything, says ex- IRCTC MD
- Caught on Cam: Toll plaza employees thrashed for asking for toll charges
- Will break PM Modi, Amit Shah’s arrogance: Lalu Yadav
- Caught on Cam: Congress MLA Nitesh Rane throws fish at Additional Commissioner of fisheries
- Political leaders stopped from entering violence-hit Basirhat