Srinagar (J&K) Mar 11 (ANI): To boost the tourism industry and increase business, the hoteliers announce special packages and discounts ahead of tourist season. The main purpose of this step is to attract more and more tourists towards Kashmir valley and to strengthen the tourism industry. The tourism industry hits badly after flood in 2014 and due to the eight months of unrest in 2016 hoteliers faced huge loss. This year in collaboration with department of tourism hoteliers and travel agents organises number of road shows in different parts of country including Delhi Mumbai, Gujarat, Hyderabad and Kolkata aimed to promote the state tourism. Ending week of March or first week of April tulip garden will be open for tourist. Tourism players including hoteliers and travel agents are expecting good tourist season. This year Kashmir valley received average snowfall, but despite that visitors are coming and tourist season is gradually picking up.
- Hoteliers announce special discounts for Spring-Summer season
- Limit collateral damage from bank frauds, urges ASSOCHAM
- Ogier tops timesheets at Rally Mexico, Loeb suffers puncture after holding early lead
- News Week South Asia – Weekly Program 11 Mar, 2018
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) – Mar 11 , 2018