The bigwigs of the fashion industry and Bollywood gathered together to witness and be a part of the magnanimous amount of fashion being unleashed on Day 2 of the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017. Dia Mirza, Kalki Koechlin, Ira Dubey, Sonali Kulkarni, Mandira Bedi and Neha Dhupia were snapped at the mega event. Sunita Shanker, Anavila, and Gaurav Jai Gupta were some of the fashion houses who presented their collections. Actors Neha Dhupia, Kabir Bedi and Jim Sarbh were some of the stars who walked the ramp on Day 2 of Lakmé Fashion Week.
- Next story I Have Been Inspired By James Bond’s Films- Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Previous story Reserve Bank Of India Announces New 50 Currency Note
- Watch: Kajol, Ajay Devgn celebrate their 19th Wedding Anniversary at Singapore
- 9 Children dead, 24 injured after vehicle rams into school building
- Watch: Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari, son sent to 11 days CBI remand
- Should do away with being a superstar and work on being a legend: Shah Rukh Khan
- PFI protests against ban in Jharkhand