The bigwigs of the fashion industry and Bollywood gathered together to witness and be a part of the magnanimous amount of fashion being unleashed on Day 2 of the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017. Dia Mirza, Kalki Koechlin, Ira Dubey, Sonali Kulkarni, Mandira Bedi and Neha Dhupia were snapped at the mega event. Sunita Shanker, Anavila, and Gaurav Jai Gupta were some of the fashion houses who presented their collections. Actors Neha Dhupia, Kabir Bedi and Jim Sarbh were some of the stars who walked the ramp on Day 2 of Lakmé Fashion Week.
- Next story I Have Been Inspired By James Bond’s Films- Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Previous story Reserve Bank Of India Announces New 50 Currency Note
- Superfan’s glimpse of UK royals means trans-Atlantic travel, camping
- 1900s Iraq through the eyes of British spy Gertrude Bell
- No Outsider Needs To Tell Us What To Do Sachin On Afridi
- Bizarre California hanging death leads to $5 million civil judgment
- ANUPAM KHER’S FIRST LOOK IN ‘THE ACCIDENTAL PRIME MINISTER