New Delhi, July 10 (ANI): Hours after Chinese Embassy deleted the post of one of its envoys meeting Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi, party spokesperson Randeep Surjewala on Monday confirmed the meeting. While talking exclusively to ANI, Surjewala said that not only Chinese envoy but also Bhutanese envoy and ex NSA Shiv Shankar Menon and other envoys met Rahul that particular day. The spokesperson added that various ambassadors and envoys keep meeting Congress President and vice-president time to time on courtesy basis. The Chinese Embassy on Monday claimed that Rahul Gandhi met their Ambassador to India Luo Zhaohui but later deleted the post. Earlier, even the Congress party denied the news.
- Hours after Chinese Embassy deletes post of Rahul Gandhi meeting its envoy, Congress confirms it
- Textile traders protest against GST
- Be sensitive while resolving public grievances: Vasundhara Raje to officials
- Caught on cam: NSUI member slaps Rajasthan University’s teacher during protest
- No more non-vegetarian meals for Air India domestic economy flyers