New Delhi, July 10 (ANI): Hours after Chinese Embassy deleted the post of one of its envoys meeting Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi, party spokesperson Randeep Surjewala on Monday confirmed the meeting. While talking exclusively to ANI, Surjewala said that not only Chinese envoy but also Bhutanese envoy and ex NSA Shiv Shankar Menon and other envoys met Rahul that particular day. The spokesperson added that various ambassadors and envoys keep meeting Congress President and vice-president time to time on courtesy basis. The Chinese Embassy on Monday claimed that Rahul Gandhi met their Ambassador to India Luo Zhaohui but later deleted the post. Earlier, even the Congress party denied the news.
- Next story Israeli designer challenges language divide
- Previous story Textile traders protest against GST
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader