A fire in a house in Wezup, the Netherlands triggers an explosion of fireworks stored in the attic that left three people injured. The blaze and accidental fireworks display were captured on video. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
House fire ignites fireworks, injures three: video
ROUGH CUT (No reporter narration)
STORY: A house in the Netherlands caught on fire on Monday evening (October 26), producing an unexpected fireworks display for onlookers as all the fireworks stored in the house went off.
The video, shot by resident Eljakim Doorneweerd, shows multiple fireworks going off, filling the sky with sparkling colours and lights while the crowd looks on amazed.
The house was destroyed in the blaze and three people were injured.