Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), Nov 01 (ANI): Ahead of Himachal Pradesh assembly election, Minister of Home Affairs Rajnath Singh on Wednesday addressed a gathering in Balh and slammed the state government. He said the state is in critical situation as Virbhadra Singh has corruption allegation against him. The Minister of Home Affairs gave example of Lord Rama and urged all party leaders to give their resignation if any charges found prima facie against them.
- Next story Mumbai Hawkers’ issue: Massive clash between MNS, Congress
- Previous story Madrasa teachers welcome U.P. Government decision of teaching NCERT books in Madrasa Board
- Superfan’s glimpse of UK royals means trans-Atlantic travel, camping
- 1900s Iraq through the eyes of British spy Gertrude Bell
- No Outsider Needs To Tell Us What To Do Sachin On Afridi
- Bizarre California hanging death leads to $5 million civil judgment
- ANUPAM KHER’S FIRST LOOK IN ‘THE ACCIDENTAL PRIME MINISTER