Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), Nov 01 (ANI): Ahead of Himachal Pradesh assembly election, Minister of Home Affairs Rajnath Singh on Wednesday addressed a gathering in Balh and slammed the state government. He said the state is in critical situation as Virbhadra Singh has corruption allegation against him. The Minister of Home Affairs gave example of Lord Rama and urged all party leaders to give their resignation if any charges found prima facie against them.
- Next story Mumbai Hawkers’ issue: Massive clash between MNS, Congress
- Previous story Madrasa teachers welcome U.P. Government decision of teaching NCERT books in Madrasa Board
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm