HSBC announces a 5% year-on-year profit growth for the first half of 2017, as well as a plan to buy back up to $2 billion of its own shares. Graham Mackay reports.
- Next story J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti Welcomes Dalai Lama To Leh
- Previous story Shakti Singh Gohil talked to the Press on Purchasing of Gujarat Congress MLAs by BJP
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall