The biggest crowds of his nearly three-decade reign thronged Japan’s Imperial Palace to celebrate Emperor Akihito’s 83rd birthday on what could be his last such appearance after expressing his desire to abdicate.
- Next story Many Names Doing Rounds For Delhi Lt Guv Job
- Previous story IIT Kharagpur students protest over fee hike
- As heat hits Japan, cooling tech goes on display
- Farmers’ milk agitation ends in Maharashtra, Govt increased minimum price of milk
- Congress attacked Modi government on the AgustaWestland helicopter scam case
- Sharad Malhotra Latest Photoshoot 2018
- Sandip Soparrkar Unveil The Cover of Films Today Magazine