A freak storm swept through Istanbul on Thursday (July 27), unleashing heavy rain and hail that flooded roads, felled trees and brought air traffic and transport to a standstill. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story The role Hurriyat plays in Kashmir politics
- Previous story Commuter train crash in Barcelona station injures at least 54
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city