Bhopal (MP), Nov 01 (ANI): After getting a clean chit in connection to the multi-crore Vyapam Scam, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, on Wednesday, said the truth has been brought into public domain. “Hum clean the, toh chit toh milni hi thi, jab koi cheez thi hi nahi to jo sacch samne aana hi tha,” he said. Cornering the Opposition parties for dragging him into the controversy, Chouhan said the representatives of the public should refrain from tarnishing others’ images without in absence of facts. On Tuesday, the Central Bureau of Investigation concluded that the hard disk recovered from the office of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, were not tampered to allegedly delete references to CM Chouhan.
- “Hum clean the, toh chit toh milni hi thi”, CM Shivraj speaks up on Vyapam Scam
- Here’s how Karan Johar met Shah Rukh Khan for the first time!
- ‘Ittefaq’ will be loved and appreciated for its content: SRK
- Whoa! ‘Padmavati’ to be released in 3D, reveals Deepika Padukone
- Markets remain closed in protest against lapses in GST