Bhopal (MP), Nov 01 (ANI): After getting a clean chit in connection to the multi-crore Vyapam Scam, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, on Wednesday, said the truth has been brought into public domain. “Hum clean the, toh chit toh milni hi thi, jab koi cheez thi hi nahi to jo sacch samne aana hi tha,” he said. Cornering the Opposition parties for dragging him into the controversy, Chouhan said the representatives of the public should refrain from tarnishing others’ images without in absence of facts. On Tuesday, the Central Bureau of Investigation concluded that the hard disk recovered from the office of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, were not tampered to allegedly delete references to CM Chouhan.
- Next story Rajkumar’s Cute Reply About His wife | Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana
- Previous story Here’s how Karan Johar met Shah Rukh Khan for the first time!
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters