Riverside County District Attorney Mike Hestrin announces formal charges against David Turpin and Louise Turpin, who are accused of keeping their 13 children captive in California. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu, NITI Aayog VC Rajiv Kumar attend Collectors Conference