The body of missing 18-year-old Dean Finocchiaro has been identified on a 90-acre Pennsylvania farm, where authorities say human remains were discovered on Wednesday in a ‘common grave’ on the property. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Human remains found on PA farm, missing man identified
- Assam floods: Death toll rises to 44, more than 17 lakh people affected
- Sasikala prison VIP treatment row: I’m ready for any probe, says DIG Prison
- VK Sasikala Has A Private Kitchen In The Jail
- Locals and tourists develop taste for crocodile meat in Thailand