New Delhi, mar 18 (ANI): Former Union Finance Minister and Rajya Sabha MP P Chidambaram addressed Congress Plenary Session today. “I would like to tell the RBI officials, why don’t you go to Hundi collectors in Tirupati? They count money faster than you,” Chidambaram said.
- Hundi collectors in Tirupati count money faster than RBI: P Chidambaram
- Modi Government has mismanaged J&K like never before: Manmohan Singh
- Leg 7 of the Volvo Ocean Race starts in Auckland
- ARTO distributes over 250 first-aid kits to drivers in J&K
- Lucas Hedges to play Shia Labeouf in biopic ‘Honey Boy’