Hundreds gather across Egypt to mourn seven victims of a militant attack on security forces in the country’s western desert that three security sources said killed at least 52. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Thousands march in Italy for migrant rights
- Previous story Funeral for Sgt. Johnson, killed in Niger ambush
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms