Seven months after Libyan forces defeated Islamic State in the coastal city of Sirte, officials say hundreds of bodies of foreign militants still lie stored in freezers as authorities negotiate with other governments to decide what to do with them. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Previous story U.S. team ready for rematch with Costa Rica in Gold Cup semi-final after 4-0 loss in World Cup qualifying
- Hundreds of ISS militant corpses await repatriation from Libya
- U.S. team ready for rematch with Costa Rica in Gold Cup semi-final after 4-0 loss in World Cup qualifying
- U.S. lawmakers reach deal on Russia sanctions bill
- Ice-cool Froome on brink of fourth Tour triumph
- Muslim worshippers clash with Israeli forces outside Jerusalem shrine