Seven months after Libyan forces defeated Islamic State in the coastal city of Sirte, officials say hundreds of bodies of foreign militants still lie stored in freezers as authorities negotiate with other governments to decide what to do with them. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Next story Violence flares in Venezuela, protesting violinist injured
- Previous story U.S. team ready for rematch with Costa Rica in Gold Cup semi-final after 4-0 loss in World Cup qualifying
- Caught on cam: Two injured after car hits bike
- First Bidding Round of Open Acreage Licensing Policy launched
- Patanjali Ayurveda opens exclusive store at IGI Airport T2
- Padmaavat row: Hang me but won’t let the film to be screened: Suraj Pal Amu
- India successfully test-fires nuclear capable Agni-5 ballistic missile