Hyderabad (Telangana), July 06 (ANI): Nearly 100 sailors from across India converged at Hussain Sagar Lake to take part in the six-day long ‘Hyderabad Sailing Week’, a popular racing championship that has been running for over 30 years. The Sailing Week, to be held till July 8, is the only Olympic class event in the country. President of Yacht Club of Hyderabad, Suheim Sheikh said there was no cause of concern in terms of safety as the lake was enclosed and the winds were navigable. Competitions will be held in eight different categories, three in the senior class and five in Olympic class.
- Next story CEOs forum aimed at greater cooperation, to reach 20 billion trade in five years: India-Israel CEOs
- Previous story PM Modi attends Technology Exhibition with Israeli counterpart Netanyahu
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader