Cox’s Bazar (Bangladesh), Sep 16 (ANI): Rohingya refugees, who had arrived earlier in Bangladesh’s Cox’s Bazar, were seen scrambling for food and water after hundreds more Rohingya refugees fled to makeshift camps on Friday. Over 400,000 Rohingya Muslims have fled from western Myanmar into Bangladesh since August 25. Bangladesh has been facing influxes of Rohingya fleeing persecution in Buddhist-majority state for decades. Rohingyas are regarded as illegal migrants and denied citizenship in Myanmar. The Rohingya conflict has created a humanitarian crisis on both sides of the border. It has further raised questions on Myanmar under the leadership of Aung San Suu Kyi.
- Next story Mostar’s famous bridge stars in cliffdiving spectacle
- Previous story Dabhoi prepares to receive PM Modi ahead of Sardar Sarovar Dam inauguration
- Delhi Govt Offers Rs 1.25 Lakh/Month Pay For Fellowship Scheme
- Bjp Lodges Complaint Against Congress Chief For Fake Tweet
- Aamna Sharif Workout Session On Her GYM
- Aishwarya Rai At Women Cancer Initiative Annual Fundraising Soul Stirrings 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee Others At Celebrate 20 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai