Texas (United States), Aug 31 (ANI): A mother and her baby were rescued from floodwaters in Texas’ College Station as military teams responded to distress signs throughout the area. The Navy’s Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron was dispatched to assist with rescue efforts. Earlier, Rescue workers attempted to rescue stranded cows as the aftermath of Harvey left many ranches in eastern Texas underwater. More than 3,000 Houston homes were underwater due to the Hurricane Harvey.
- Next story Satnam Singh Wants An IPL Style NBA League In India
- Previous story CM KCR holds review meeting on land records rectification, simplification
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise