Hyderabad (Telangana), Aug 16 (ANI): Yet another incident came to light in Hyderabad where a woman named Humera stuck in Saudi Arabia’s capital Riyadh is facing mental and sexual harassment from her employer. Humera went to Riyadh last month and since then she is facing torture from her employer. Giving details of the torture Humera’s sister Reshma said, an agent named Sayeed approached her sister and made fake promise of giving her a job. But after some time the employer started beating and torturing her. Reshma urged Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj to rescue Humera and bring her back. This is not the first case of sexual harassment by the Saudi Arabian employer which came to light. Earlier also similar cases have been reported from the city.
- Next story North Korea shows its detailed plan for missile launches at Guam
- Previous story Philippine police kill 32 in drugs war’s bloodiest day
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter
- Opposition believes no-trust motion will highlight Centre’s failures
- 5 million cash and 50 kilos of gold recovered in the IncomeTex Raid at Kanhaiyalal