Hyundai says its invested in Singapore-based Grab, the South Korean car maker’s first foray into a growing sector as it tries to branch out after a sales slump in China. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story Death toll in California mudslides rises to 17 – sheriff
- Previous story Tunisia arrests 237 in clashes and protests
- Sikhs in UK reject gurudwara visit ban by radicals
- Petrol prices breach Rs. 71 in Delhi, highest in three years
- Russia’s Putin braces an icy dip to mark Orthodox Epiphany
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu met Bollywood stars and take selfie with him
- Putin strips off, takes dip in icy waters for Orthodox Epiphany