New Delhi, July 16 (ANI): Minister of State (MoS) for Sports and Youth Affairs, Vijay Goel, along with Union Ministers Piyush Goyal and Kiren Rijiju, flagged off the ninth ‘Mega Slum Race’ at the Sahib Singh Verma Stadium on Sunday morning. Upon being questioned about the proposal of legalizing online betting, Goel said that he is against the move, adding that the final decision rests with the Centre.
- I am against it but final decision rests with Govt.: Vijay Goel on proposal to legalise online betting
- Chemist’s wife found dead under mysterious circumstances
- Farooq Abdullah corners Mehbooba Mufti over her remark on ‘China’ issue
- Special conversation with Passport Officer Hitesh Rajpal over process to simplify passport
- Five people killed, in a fire at Trauma Center of King George Medical College in Lucknow