New Delhi, July 16 (ANI): Minister of State (MoS) for Sports and Youth Affairs, Vijay Goel, along with Union Ministers Piyush Goyal and Kiren Rijiju, flagged off the ninth ‘Mega Slum Race’ at the Sahib Singh Verma Stadium on Sunday morning. Upon being questioned about the proposal of legalizing online betting, Goel said that he is against the move, adding that the final decision rests with the Centre.
- Next story 2 children dead after drowning in flooded ditch
- Previous story Chemist’s wife found dead under mysterious circumstances
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh