From Rio Olympics, she went straight to a hospital for a knee injury. For Saina Nehwal, the period was painful and she did not even know whether she could come back from that point. But, she did and is happy with her bronze medal winning performance in the World Championships semi-final in Glasgow.
- Next story Rs. 200 notes launched but you won t find them in the ATMs
- Previous story By-poll results: Counting underway for four assembly seats
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants