Versatile actor Rajkumar Rao is on cloud nine after his recent release ‘Newton’ was nominated as India’s official entry to the Oscars for Best Foreign Language Film. The actor has proved his acting mettle with powerhouse performance in many films such as ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ ‘Trapped’ and ‘Citylights’. Many people have also called him the new age Naseeruddin Shah but the actor does not agree with the comparison. When asked about the same, Rao said that he is nowhere close to Naseer Sahab.
- Next story Dia Mirza & Kriti Sanon Walk The Ramp At IIJW
- Previous story On a 3 day visit of Mission Gujarat, Rahul Gandhi attacked on Modi government
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants