Versatile actor Rajkumar Rao is on cloud nine after his recent release ‘Newton’ was nominated as India’s official entry to the Oscars for Best Foreign Language Film. The actor has proved his acting mettle with powerhouse performance in many films such as ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ ‘Trapped’ and ‘Citylights’. Many people have also called him the new age Naseeruddin Shah but the actor does not agree with the comparison. When asked about the same, Rao said that he is nowhere close to Naseer Sahab.
- Next story Dia Mirza & Kriti Sanon Walk The Ramp At IIJW
- Previous story On a 3 day visit of Mission Gujarat, Rahul Gandhi attacked on Modi government
- Trump: ‘no rush’ for North Korea’s denuclearization
- Trump urged Whitaker to put ally on payments probe: NYT
- France: Rally held in Strasbourg following anti-Semitic attacks
- Venezuelans give their take after Trump’s speech
- Lok Sabha polls: Piyush Goyal arrives at Chennai for 2nd round of talks with AIADMK leaders