New Delhi, Dec 18 (ANI): Chief Election Commissioner, AK Joti, on Monday, assured that EVMs and VVPATs cannot be tampered anyhow. Rubbishing the rumours of tampering the machines, Joti said said the Election Commission has made appropriate arrangements for the counting of votes for the Gujarat elections 2017.
- Next story High and dry: Pakistan’s penchant for hash
- Previous story All set for Gujarat, Himachal verdict 2017
- Two arrested in Surat’s Rs 20 cr diamond loot case
- Yamuna Expressway accident: 3 AIIMS doctors killed, 4 injured
- I am satisfied with the probe, says cricketer Shami’s wife Hasin Jahan
- Dharmendra Pradhan meets fallen CRPF jawan Manoranjan Lenka’s family
- Watch: First car removed from wreckage of Florida bridge