New Delhi, Dec 18 (ANI): Chief Election Commissioner, AK Joti, on Monday, assured that EVMs and VVPATs cannot be tampered anyhow. Rubbishing the rumours of tampering the machines, Joti said said the Election Commission has made appropriate arrangements for the counting of votes for the Gujarat elections 2017.
- Next story High and dry: Pakistan’s penchant for hash
- Previous story All set for Gujarat, Himachal verdict 2017
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum
- Watch: President Kovind presents Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards
- Black Box introduces VR Gym for interactive work out sessions
- Angry coach tells perv doctor to ‘go to hell’ in court