New Delhi, Dec 18 (ANI): Chief Election Commissioner, AK Joti, on Monday, assured that EVMs and VVPATs cannot be tampered anyhow. Rubbishing the rumours of tampering the machines, Joti said said the Election Commission has made appropriate arrangements for the counting of votes for the Gujarat elections 2017.
- Next story High and dry: Pakistan’s penchant for hash
- Previous story All set for Gujarat, Himachal verdict 2017
- TRAI allows internet access and mobile connectivity in Indian airspace
- Tornado belt hits central U.S. with high winds and hail
- Google, Fitbit collaboration to spur digital healthcare
- 102 Not Out’s songs revive old era charm, was a challenge for composers Salim–Sulaiman
- Devotees offer night prayers on ‘Shab-e-Barat’