With the national selectors trying the new combination of youngsters, from Basil Thampi, to Sidharth Kaul to Washington Sundar, it has become a tough task for old guns like Suresh Raina and Yuvraj Singh to make a comeback into the squad. NNIS speaks to former Indian cricketer Atul Wassan on the realistic chances of these two making a comeback to the Indian dressing room.
- Next story Dalit youth leader Jignesh Mevani attacks on BJP over Gujarat Assembly Elections
- Previous story Watch: Thick sheet of snow covers Kedarnath Temple
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Prima facie indicates issues with quality of building: Ghaziabad DM on building collapse
- 300 beggars rehabilitated as part of beggar-free city drive
- Salman, Priyanka kick-start ‘Bharat’ shooting