With the national selectors trying the new combination of youngsters, from Basil Thampi, to Sidharth Kaul to Washington Sundar, it has become a tough task for old guns like Suresh Raina and Yuvraj Singh to make a comeback into the squad. NNIS speaks to former Indian cricketer Atul Wassan on the realistic chances of these two making a comeback to the Indian dressing room.
- Next story Dalit youth leader Jignesh Mevani attacks on BJP over Gujarat Assembly Elections
- Previous story Watch: Thick sheet of snow covers Kedarnath Temple
- Sushil & Vijender Inspired Me To Take Up Sports Para Asian Games Medalist Sundar Gurjar
- Hindus in Birgunj celebrate Navratri
- #MeToo movement: Vinta Nanda files complaint against Alok Nath
- Indian Army is fully prepared: Lt Gen Ranbir Singh on Pakistan threats
- Watch: Police anti-landmine vehicle hits car in Chhattisgarh’s Kanker