New Delhi, Jun 20 (ANI): Former Deputy Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir Kavinder Gupta said that there is no possibility of formation a new government anytime soon. On the current situation in J&K, the former deputy CM said, “BJP only believes in development and progress. The decisions taken on the current situation in Jammu & Kashmir will be known soon. However, there is no possibility of new government.” Supporting the decision by President, Gupta said, “J&K’s situation will improve under Governor’s rule and change of Governor is routine matter. Further decisions on this can be taken by Union government after Amarnath Yatra.” President Ram Nath Kovind on Wednesday imposed Governor’s rule in J&K. Yesterday, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) took its support back from the ruling partner Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) after which Mehbooba Mufti resigned as CM.
- I don’t think new govt will be formed anytime soon: Kavinder Gupta
- MP cabinet minister Swami Akhileshwaranand appeals for state cow ministry
- You have to take children away: President Trump
- AP CM Naidu inaugurates Eastern Delta Regulator at Prakasam Barrage
- Salman Khan And Jackqueline Spotted on Airport