Kidambi Srikanth, who bagged his second consecutive title in two weeks after winning the Denmark Open in Odense might be inching towards World No.1 ranking, but the Guntur shuttler said he didn’t want to lose sleep over chasing it. The eighth seeded beat Japan’s Kenta Nishimoto 21-14, 21-13 in the final to become the first Indian and fourth men’s singles player in the world to win four or more Super Series titles in a calendar year. His performance will see him jump in the rankings when the BWF releases the chart on Thursday.
- Next story THOR RAGNAROK |UNCUT | Celebrity Screening With Rochelle Rao, Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi and othe
- Previous story India Breaks Into Top 100 In Ease Of Doing Business
- Kansas City shootouts end with suspect dead
- JK SVO Raids at ARTO Shopian Abdul Majid Bhat Residence
- Due to high tide and heavy rain village in Navsari has got partially submerged in water
- Nitin Gadkari called high level meeting for the issue of Taj Mahal conservation
- Janhvi Kapoor and entire bollywood at Dhadak speical screening