Bhavnagar (Gujarat), Oct 22 (ANI): During the inauguration of RO-RO ferry service in Gujarat’s Ghogha, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Sunday, cornered the previous governments for halting developmental projects during his tenure as state’s chief minister. “When I was serving as Gujarat CM, I faced hostility from then central government. The government made structural mistakes”, the PM claimed. Asserting that old approach and old ideas cannot bear new results or experiments, the Prime Minister asserted that his government changed previous predecessors’s approach to pave way for RO-RO ferry service. He added that the service is the biggest example of this change of approach.
- Next story RO-RO ferry service is a ‘dream come true for Gujaratis’: PM Modi in Ghogha
- Previous story Government seeks DNA samples of missing Indian’s kin
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala