Bhavnagar (Gujarat), Oct 22 (ANI): During the inauguration of RO-RO ferry service in Gujarat’s Ghogha, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Sunday, cornered the previous governments for halting developmental projects during his tenure as state’s chief minister. “When I was serving as Gujarat CM, I faced hostility from then central government. The government made structural mistakes”, the PM claimed. Asserting that old approach and old ideas cannot bear new results or experiments, the Prime Minister asserted that his government changed previous predecessors’s approach to pave way for RO-RO ferry service. He added that the service is the biggest example of this change of approach.
- I faced hostility from government during my tenure as Gujarat CM: PM Modi in Ghogha
- Government seeks DNA samples of missing Indian’s kin
- 5 Facts about depression, 5 ways to overcome it
- BSF organises Half Marathon across nation to commemorate sacrifices of paramilitary forces
- Gujarat’s maritime development a ‘model’ for entire nation: PM Modi