Filmmaker Imtiaz Ali who’s last directorial ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ failed to garner the response that the team had expected is all set to come up with his next script. Imtiaz Ali who directed blockbusters like ‘Jab We Met’ ‘Love AajKal’, ‘Highway’ and ‘Rockstar’ will mark a decade of his first major hit ‘Jab We Met’ on 26th October. The filmmaker was recently spotted at Mami Film Festival. Unfazed by the debacle of his last film ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ the filmmaker spilled the beans and said that he has already written the basic script of his next film.
- Next story Big B Cancels Diwali Party In Memory Of Aishwarya’s Late Father
- Previous story Philippines says ‘big possibility’ Malaysian militant leader killed
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says