Filmmaker Imtiaz Ali who’s last directorial ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ failed to garner the response that the team had expected is all set to come up with his next script. Imtiaz Ali who directed blockbusters like ‘Jab We Met’ ‘Love AajKal’, ‘Highway’ and ‘Rockstar’ will mark a decade of his first major hit ‘Jab We Met’ on 26th October. The filmmaker was recently spotted at Mami Film Festival. Unfazed by the debacle of his last film ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ the filmmaker spilled the beans and said that he has already written the basic script of his next film.
- I Have Already Written My Next Script-Imtiaz Ali
- Philippines says ‘big possibility’ Malaysian militant leader killed
- 30 years on: Could there be another Black Monday?
- Hundreds of clowns descend on Mexico City for annual convention
- White Water Rafting gives thrilling experience to adventurers in Sikkim