Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Thursday reacting to Bihar CM Nitish Kumar said he knew of Kumar’s intentions beforehand and that politics has ruined Nitish. Bihar CM had resigned on Wednesday night owing to deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav and his family’s alleged involvement in numerous corruption charges and ended his alliance with his party RJD and Congress. Nitish then formed an alliance with the BJP to once again become the CM on Thursday morning.
- Next story Wild animals rescued from Aleppo zoo
- Previous story Verizon’s “unlimited” lures customers
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall