Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Thursday reacting to Bihar CM Nitish Kumar said he knew of Kumar’s intentions beforehand and that politics has ruined Nitish. Bihar CM had resigned on Wednesday night owing to deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav and his family’s alleged involvement in numerous corruption charges and ended his alliance with his party RJD and Congress. Nitish then formed an alliance with the BJP to once again become the CM on Thursday morning.
- Next story Wild animals rescued from Aleppo zoo
- Previous story Verizon’s “unlimited” lures customers
- ‘I survived by God and good Samaritans’
- 17 injured, many feared trapped after under construction building collapses in Chennai
- Will make Andhra Pradesh into an innovation valley: Chandrababu Naidu
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan offers prayers Jagannath Mandir in Navi Mumbai
- IMF warns G20 that tariffs hurting economy