Tibetan Buddhist religious leader Dalai Lama while speaking at the World Peace and Harmony Conclave held in Mumbai on Sunday said that he sees India as an example of religious harmony despite so many complications and presents the nation in front of the whole world as the same.
- I Present India As Exemplary For Religious Harmony: Dalai Lama
- U.S. military prepares for North Korea’s development capability: Dunford
- John Abraham’s new poster from ‘Parmanu’ looks intriguing!
- I wrote ‘Young and Free’ song at a very precarious time in my life: Priyanka Chopra
- EAM Swaraj, Turkmenistan Deputy PM ink protocol on 6th Intergovernmental Commission