Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), Dec 29 (ANI): A Congress MLA, Asha Kumari and a woman constable Rajvanti ended up slapping each other in a crowded spot after a brief argument broke out between them. The incident took place when Asha was trying to meet Congress president Rahul Gandhi in Shimla. The instance was captured on camera by ANI today. On this, Asha Kumari said that she was abused by the constable and she was compelled to use her hands. The constable on the other side, defended herself, saying that she was just performing her duty and Asha was the one who started slapping her first and the action she took was in self defense. Rajvanti has registered an FIR against Asha, she added.
- Next story Pakistan releases 144 Indian fishermen
- Previous story Child playing with stove caused deadly New York fire: FDNY
- Delhi Police busts gang procuring illegal weapons
- One killed in southern France supermarket hostage taking – local media
- Watch: Vice President of Zimbabwe calls on President Kovind
- President Kovind addresses 71st batch of IRS, calls them frontline soldiers
- US President Donald Trump sets China tariff plan