New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): As the Presidential Elections 2017 is underway, Congress-led Opposition Nominee Meira Kumar stated that her battle is of ideologies and she has urged the collegiums to listen to their conscience for the best interest of the country. Kumar stated that her fight is based on social justice, inclusiveness, secularism, transparency and more.
- Next story Australia to activate army earlier in response to ‘terrorist incidents’
- Previous story Presidential election 2017: Voting begins across various state assemblies
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet