New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): As the Presidential Elections 2017 is underway, Congress-led Opposition Nominee Meira Kumar stated that her battle is of ideologies and she has urged the collegiums to listen to their conscience for the best interest of the country. Kumar stated that her fight is based on social justice, inclusiveness, secularism, transparency and more.
- I urge collegium to listen to their conscience for nation’s best interest: Meira Kumar
- Presidential election 2017: Voting begins across various state assemblies
- Presidential polls 2017: This is fight of ideology, says Meira Kumar’s son
- Israel reopens sensitive holy site, but Muslims refuse to enter
- Caught on CCTV: fast-paced bike collided with electric pole, death of bike rider