Galle (Sri Lanka), July 30 (ANI): Team India’s right-handed batsman Cheteshwar Pujara on Sunday showed his affection for test cricket and said that test cricket is something which he always wanted to play and it’s a very proud moment for him to represent the country in 50th test match. Pujara added that he want to keep performing and continue improving as a cricketer. Speaking about most challenging time of his career, Pujara said one of the most challenging time of his career was when he was out for six months and got injured again in 2011 which restricted him to play for an year.
- ‘I want to keep performing and continue improving as a cricketer’: Cheteshwar Pujara
- Israeli court upholds jail term for ex soldier
- Odisha floods: Dharmendra Pradhan visits flood-affected areas
- Financial help within 2 days to flood-affected people, assures CM Rupani
- North Korea’s missile test ‘clear and present danger’ to U.S.: Sen. Feinstein