Patna (Bihar), July 12 (ANI): Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav broke his silence over the corruption charges against him on Wednesday, citing that the charges were a part of a political vendetta against him and his family. Tejashwi stated that they are bringing cases of 2004 against him. “In 2004 I did not even have a moustache. I was a 13-14-year-old at that time. How could a kid do all this?” Tejashwi further stated that he was not surprised when the BJP had a problem with the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) supremo and his father Lalu Prasad Yadav, but to be fearing the 28-year-old him is beyond his imagination.
- I was 13-year-old at that time: Tejashwi Yadav questions corruption charges against him
- Fire breaks out at All India Congress Committee headquarters
- Imam Beaten Outside Mosque By Bajrang Dal Men
- U.S., Qatar sign agreement on combating terrorism financing
- Police make Berlin raids linked to coin heist