Patna (Bihar), July 12 (ANI): Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav broke his silence over the corruption charges against him on Wednesday, citing that the charges were a part of a political vendetta against him and his family. Tejashwi stated that they are bringing cases of 2004 against him. “In 2004 I did not even have a moustache. I was a 13-14-year-old at that time. How could a kid do all this?” Tejashwi further stated that he was not surprised when the BJP had a problem with the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) supremo and his father Lalu Prasad Yadav, but to be fearing the 28-year-old him is beyond his imagination.
- Next story ‘It’s an attack on brotherhood’, says Mehbooba Mufti on Amarnath terror attack
- Previous story Fire breaks out at All India Congress Committee headquarters
- Divyanka Tripathi SHOCKED With Vivek Dahiya’s DEMANDS Alladin Play Screening
- Harman DITCHES Jasleen On MANDAP ACCEPTS Soumya Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki
- Karan Johar Wax Statue at Madame Tussauds First Bollywood Director
- Vidya Balan Wants 1 Wish From Aladdin FUNNY REACTION
- Finding God behind bars in El Salvador reforms criminals