Nawazuddin Siddiqui has just revealed that after ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’ the actor was flooded with numerous offers but he was very choosy while signing films. Nawazuddin Siddiqui said that the people who become impatience and desirous for films they don’t stay in the showbiz for long and fall flat on their face. He said that he was never greedy for films and took every step cautiously after his debut film.
- I Was Never Greedy About Signing Films-Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Bajrang Dal activists beating with an Imam in Haryana over ‘Bharat mata ki jai’
- CIA director: Russia has interfered in U.S. elections before
- 4 people killed and 5 injured, a bridge collapsed in Dimapur of Nagaland
- Ravi Shastri Is The Next Coach Of Indian Cricket Team