Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 29 (ANI): After being trolled in social media over his recent remarks of roads in Madhya Pradesh being better than those in the U.S., Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan justified his statement and said that his visit aimed at branding of the state and there are various roads in MP which are better than those in U.S.. Chouhan shared experience of his journey from Washington airport to the city, where he realized that roads in Indore are much better than the one he was travelling on. Giving examples of roads in Bhopal, Mandsaur, Neemuch and Indore, Chouhan reiterated that the government has made roads of international standards in MP.
- Previous story Congress following work culture of ‘atkana, latkana’ & ‘bhatkana’: PM Modi on developmental projects
- I went for branding of MP, various roads in MP are better than those in U.S.: Shivraj Chouhan
- Congress following work culture of ‘atkana, latkana’ & ‘bhatkana’: PM Modi on developmental projects
- Bidar-Kalaburagi new Railway Line could be completed in 3 years, but it took 20 years: PM Modi
- Pellegrini’s Hebei side end Guangzhou Evergrande’s winning streak
- Prominent Trump ally Stone suspended from Twitter