Patna (Bihar), July 30 (ANI): Bihar Minister Khurshid Alam stated that he will not step back to chant ‘Jai Shri Ram’ for the people of Bihar, development and harmony. A ‘fatwa’ has been issued against Khurshid for chanting ‘Jai Shree Ram’ in the Bihar Assembly on the day of the trust vote. Khurshid added that he respects Imarat Shariah, but they should have asked his intentions before issuing the ‘fatwa’.
- Next story Schoolchildren risk lives by crossing river on foot
- Previous story 1 dead, one injured after BMW crashes into mini carriage van
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city