Patna (Bihar), July 30 (ANI): Bihar Minister Khurshid Alam stated that he will not step back to chant ‘Jai Shri Ram’ for the people of Bihar, development and harmony. A ‘fatwa’ has been issued against Khurshid for chanting ‘Jai Shree Ram’ in the Bihar Assembly on the day of the trust vote. Khurshid added that he respects Imarat Shariah, but they should have asked his intentions before issuing the ‘fatwa’.
- “I will not hesitate to chant Jai Shri Ram for people of Bihar”: Khurshid Alam on ‘fatwa’ against him
- 1 dead, one injured after BMW crashes into mini carriage van
- PM Modi addresses 1st ‘Mann ki Baat’ post GST implementation, hails its ‘successful rollout’
- IAF helicopter carried a man to hospital who suffering from kidney in flood affected area
- Klopp says Liverpool look ‘really positive’