Belgrade (Serbia), July 27 (ANI): Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic on Wednesday announced that he will miss the rest of the season official tennis tournament or competition because of an elbow injury. Djokovic, who has been struggling with form this season, suffered a fresh blow earlier this month when an elbow injury curtailed his chance to lift the Wimbledon title for the fourth time. The Serbian player came into the match with a 25-2 head-to-head record against Tomas Berdych, but retired while trailing 7-6(2), 2-0 in the quarter-finals.
- Next story Security Forces Recover 5kg IED Before Amarnath Yatra
- Previous story ‘Indian Muslims’ can collectively make efforts to create peace in world: Dalai Lama
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director