Belgrade (Serbia), July 27 (ANI): Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic on Wednesday announced that he will miss the rest of the season official tennis tournament or competition because of an elbow injury. Djokovic, who has been struggling with form this season, suffered a fresh blow earlier this month when an elbow injury curtailed his chance to lift the Wimbledon title for the fourth time. The Serbian player came into the match with a 25-2 head-to-head record against Tomas Berdych, but retired while trailing 7-6(2), 2-0 in the quarter-finals.
- “I won’t play any official tennis tournament until 2017 end due to injury”: Djokovic
- ‘Indian Muslims’ can collectively make efforts to create peace in world: Dalai Lama
- Protest erupts against President Trump’s transgender military ban
- Will Sanjay Dutt again go to jail?
- Robot may have detected melted nuclear fuel at Fukushima