Belgrade (Serbia), July 27 (ANI): Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic on Wednesday announced that he will miss the rest of the season official tennis tournament or competition because of an elbow injury. Djokovic, who has been struggling with form this season, suffered a fresh blow earlier this month when an elbow injury curtailed his chance to lift the Wimbledon title for the fourth time. The Serbian player came into the match with a 25-2 head-to-head record against Tomas Berdych, but retired while trailing 7-6(2), 2-0 in the quarter-finals.
- Next story Security Forces Recover 5kg IED Before Amarnath Yatra
- Previous story ‘Indian Muslims’ can collectively make efforts to create peace in world: Dalai Lama
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured